Bench Drill Press 16mm METEX by OPTIMUM Quality FREE Keyless Chuck
or 4 payments of $99.75 with Afterpay
- Additional information
Another Quality METEX product made by OPTIMUM!
Get the best of both worlds METEX is the trusted Australian brand made for Australian standards and conditions made by OPTIMUM with their German Precision design and Quality control.
- Concentrically accurate drilling spindle sleeve
- Precisely worked drilling table, pivots through ± 45° and rotates through 360°
- Solid, generously dimensioned base plate with grooves, rear with pronounced ribbing
- Quality proven in millions of applications
- Ground multi-tooth carrier
- Best possible force transmission thanks to to aluminium pulleys in combination with GATES quality toothed belts
- V-belt cover with safety switch
- Drilling spindle with precision ball bearings
- User-friendly switch with IP 54 degree of protection and voltage trip
- Separate emergency stop button
- OPTIMUM quick 0-16mm keyless drill chuck valued at $115 included FREE!
The METEX by OPTIMUM Bench Drill Press is an extremely reliable machine and the table is able to be rotated to make it capable of drilling a large range of angles up to 45+/- Degrees.
Both the table and drill depth stop have calibrated scale.
- Max Drill Capacity – 16mm
- Max Spindle Sleeve Stroke- 65mm
- Spindle Taper – MT2
- Diameter of Column – 60mm
- Spindle Speed (5 gears) – 660rpm-2500rpm
- Table Tilt (left or right) – 45 degrees
- T-Slot width- 14mm
- Max Distance from Spindle to Column – 125mm
Max Distance from Spindle to Table – 390mm
- Max Distance from Spindle to Base – 525mm
- Work Table Size – 200mm x 200mm
- Machine Base Work Area – 160mm x 170mm
- Motor – 450w ~ 240v/50Hz Single Phase
- Overall Length – 510mm
- Overall Width – 270mm
- Overall Height – 820mm
- Weight – 38kg
- 0-16mm OPTIMUM Keyless Chuck FREE!
- MT2 Morse Taper Arbor
- 2 x T Nuts
- Morse Taper Drift