Sheet Metal Roller 300mm METEX Quality Sheet Metal Pinch Rolls Curved Rolling
or 4 payments of $54.75 with Afterpay
- Additional information
Another Quality METEX product!
Roll mild steel sheet metal up to 1.6mm thick and up to 3mm in short lengths.
Conveniently clamps into any bench vice.
The top roller easily lifts out to allow work piece to be removed.
Rolls rod from 1mm up to 5mm in thickness.
Separately adjustable thickness and rolling radius gives the ability to also roll cone shapes.
All metal construction for the strongest roller on the market!
- 300mm Roller Length
- Lift out roller
- Quality Made Product
- Brass Roller Bushes
- Polished Bending Rollers
- Steel Side Frames, Screws & Handles
- Material Thickness & Rolling Radius Separately Adjustable
- Sturdy Support Surface
- Tax Invoice Supplied by Redfox Machinery
- Vice Not Included
- Weight: 11 kg
- Dimensions: 30 × 46 × 15 cm
- Roller Length: 300mm
- Maximum Material Width: 310mm
- Maximum Rod Thickness: 5mm (5 Different slots from 1-5mm)
- Min Length of Work Piece: 35mm
- Rolling Thickness Maximum: 300mm
- Steel Sheet St.37 1mm
- Stainless Steel 1mm
- Aluminum/Copper 2mm
- Brass 1mm
- Gold/Silver/Tinplate 2mm
- Narrow Widths 3mm
|Dimensions||46 × 27 × 14 cm|
|Maximum Material Width||
|Maximum Rod Thickness||
5mm (5 Different slots from 1-5mm)
|Min Length Rolling End to End||
35mm (to get complete round piece)
|Rolling Thickness Maximum 300mm||
Steel Sheet St.37 1mm